Friday 6 May 2016

TH Blanket Club, part 4

My next yarn package has arrived!! Several weeks of not much crochet at all, and now I'm at a loss for what to do, with so many projects screaming for my attention at once! Not that I'm complaining, mind.

This is what my yarn club blanket looked like the last time I posted:



Colour-wise, we had received blue, purple, and then pink. I was predicting that we would next be receiving a package of red yarn, moving to orange, yellow, etc. I was wrong!



I am not sure what colour this is... It's not a pink, but it's not really an orange either. Peach? I'm not sure, but I know that I love it. I can't wait to get started on it and make more squares for my Club blanket! However, with my sister's wedding looming (and my crazy decision to do TWO Persian Tile blankets) I feel that I must really hold back. Once I have finished the wedding gifts, THEN I can focus on this package. Who knows - Maybe by then I will have two packages to keep me going?

No comments: